B-25 J Project Minus 0

The wooden peg was not a great idea, and working on the framing was time consuming since the canopies were already glued on.

In my haste last night I glued the B-25 J to the glass so the glue would have time to cure. As I started working on the framing this morning I noticed the glue had not already set and the model was moving…

Working on the framing was almost impossible so I decided to unglue the model. I still have hope I will have enough time to finish my project before I leave for my brother’s place this afternoon. I will take a picture before I leave.

À demain…