I had only one throttle quadrant installed since last January. Three went missing. This is what I had.
Last night I found two of the three missing throttle quadrant PE parts, and had to add them although they were damaged.
I was so excited that I added two more PE parts in the cockpit, parts 5 and 6.
I decided to use this glueing tip to see if it was working…
Now that you have had some VERY GOOD input, I am going to say something that works for me and I get compliments all the time. I don’t build for contests or any of that. I build for ME!
The tip you are gonna get from me is simple. I use BOYDS CLEAR GLOSS by TESTORS to mount my PE.
I used acrylic clear gloss paint that I added with a paper clip, and took the excess off with a fine paint brush.
To be continued…