I am still learning how to use my airbrush this Monday morning. I have to admit it’s still a stressful experience. I put on a paint mask since I was working indoors, I opened the window to let the fresh air in, and I used a fan for ventilation.
I did a final gray coat on the underside of the Wildcat.
Then I added a base coat on the Zero.
I used poster blue tack for the first time for masking.
Everything went well until I cleaned the airbrush. I noticed the tip was clogged with paint residue and I could not clean the tip. I had forgotten to use a paint strainer thinking I did not have to.
It won’t happen again.